Saturday, April 18, 2015

Maa, I love you and I miss you a lot.

Maa, I love you and I miss you a lot, your death has made me realize that every single second we spent together, I wasted an opportunity to tell you how much I loved you. Death thinks it can take you away from me, but it doesn’t know that you will always live in my memory, heart & mind. Since very long I knew you that cancer was going to take you way eventually but I just didn’t believe that eventually would ever come. Maa, I love you and I miss you a lot.
Your memories take me back to the time when I used to come back home crying from school. You always gave me a hug and say ‘don’t worry everything will be alright’ Now you are no more but your words have empowered me to become the person that I am today. Maa, I love you and I miss you a lot.
 If I had the chance to meet you for one last time I would just ask you to hug me as tightly as you can, rest my head on your shoulders… and cry till my tears run dry. I miss you maa. Now it’s too late, but I know you are listening to me from the heaven above. Maa, I love you and I understand all the sacrifices you made in your life to give me a better one. No matter where I am or what I am doing, you will always be the shining star which gives me the strength to move on. Maa, I love you and I miss you a lot.

You know what that the only reason I don’t want every child to have a maa like you… is because I know that everyone may not have the strength to lose a mother like you. Most people can only dream about seeing an angel. I had the pleasure of living my whole life with one, and remembering her after she flew away into the heaven. Maa, I love you and I miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment